Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
Traits of a Good Student Film
• Participation in 2009 Summer Institute (Digital Media Academy - Mon., Aug. 10: 8:00-12:00, Tue. & Wed. Aug 11 & 12: 8:00-3:00)
• Required participation in monthly sessions.
• Attendance at either iVIE Film Festival or Awards Ceremony in May 2009.
• Training and use of digital media technologies to expand learning beyond the classroom.
• A minimum of three finished videos
• Participation in end-of-year Encinitas USD Film Festival
iVie Movie Submission Must Be Completed and Turned In By March 31st
Follow Up Dates 2009-2010
Year One Participants
(2 hour sessions, 3:15 pm to 5:15 pm)
October 14 (First Script and Rough Storyboards Due)
November 18 (First Film Due)
December 10 (Second Script and Rough Storyboards Due)
January 13 (Share Works In Progress)
March 17 (Share Works In Progress)
May 12(Third Script and Rough Story Boards Due)
Attendance at either iVIE Film Festival or Awards Ceremony in May 2010.
Participation in end-of-year Encinitas Film Festival, June 2nd
Student Release Forms
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"